Benefits and Features:
- Installs in minutes!
- Clean white finish!*
- This is an actual bathtub stopper - Not just a hair catcher!
- Made of composite material that is corrosion-resistant!
- Fits all standard 2 7/8 in. diameter or less flange area of the tub drain
- No need to remove existing (drain) strainer body! Fits over the top.
- Composite Grid Strainer catches hair and other foreign objects from going into drain.
- Push Pull® stopper has excellent clearance for high-flow draining and simple cleaning with the stopper top able to pivot around your fingers.
- You choose application;
a. Install with 3/8-5/16 in. reversible adapter** fit 98% standard tub drains or
b. Use silicone for drains with broken or missing cross bars inside drain.
- Optional - Purchase the patented Watco "white finish" Innovator snap-on overflow plate (retrofits one-two hole and trip lever overflows), click here
- Limited 5-year warranty!
Questions, call 1-800-308-0864 or via sales@FixMyDrain.com
*15% OFF ($13.99 reduced price) for white finish SimpliQuick Tub Fix SKU #58850-PP-WH only.
**Utilize pin adapter when able. Silicone is a more permanent application. In the event the reversible pin adapter does not fit, you can purchase either the 11551 (#10-24) or 11554 (1/4-20) brass pin adapter available here on fixmydrain.com
You can purchase the original Watco SimpliQuick Tub Fix in a "Stainless steel grid" bathtub stopper in these finishes: Chrome, Nickel or Bronze Click here